Other kids like Morgan Inijiru Orato who need your support
- Morgan Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Morgan?
YouMorgan lives in Kenya and has clubfoot, and in Kenya the sort of specialty medical care Morgan needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Morgan who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Morgan grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Morgan has a curable disability! But you can change Morgan's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Morgan right now. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Morgan to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Morgan
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Kenya of Morgan's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Morgan soon will be
This is your chance to change Morgan's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 09/13/2012
- At CURE On 11/19/2012
- Operated On 11/19/2012
- Scheduled For 08/08/2013
4 years old
- 34 Participants
- 290 Views
- 49 Downloads
- Day 239And the wound on his right leg is healing up very well :-). Our Dr. Mbugua, who saw them was very happy with his parents and how well they were taking care of him, because with most children who have Spina Bifida, like Morgan, the wounds take forever to heal. We will see him again during the next clinic in Nakuru and hopefully by then he will be ready to get booked for corrective surgery to his right leg.
- Day 239The left foot is doing well
- Day 203I had a ball with Morgan yesterday when he came for his follow up, we had a little photo shoot as his father concentrated on what the doctors were saying about his condition and how he was progressing. Things are looking good, the wound he has had for the longest time on his right leg is now almost completely healed up, and his left leg which was corrected is also looking good. We will of course continue to follow him up just to ensure that the rest of the healing goes as planned. http://bit.ly/YyMB2n
- Day 180we saw Morgan, and he will be in his cast for another 6 weeks! Then he will be fitted for a foot brace! We will see our sweet boy again soon!
- Day 119...and then getting recasted. He is doing well and as long as the doctors are happy with his progress, we are too. Our next date with him will be in February.
- Day 119getting his first cast removed yesterday at the clinic in Kijabe
- Day 75Morgan will be back Jan 9th !!
- Day 75Morgan Inijiru Orato was discharged from CURE Kenya and is scheduled for a future follow up appointment. Learn more at http://bit.ly/TXInxR http://bit.ly/UoYxkJ
- Day 75Caught Morgan taking chai this morning : ) http://bit.ly/U08AYR
- Day 74Morgan got a new cast today! http://bit.ly/S6AS6y
- Day 71Morgan is in recovery at CURE Kenya
- Day 70Here are some shots from Morgans procedure! http://bit.ly/TR3gac
- Day 70Morgan's treatment date has been changed to 11/22/2012 - Morgan is heading back to the OR to get his left clubfoot procedure! Pictures coming your way!
- Day 70HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!! Mr. Morgan got so excited while playing he had a little accident oops! http://bit.ly/TduIjR
- Day 68We can not even handle his grin : ) its too cute !!! When we went to check on Mr. Morgan this morning him and his dad were playing with a balloon!! http://bit.ly/Whr2hz
- Day 67Morgan is in recovery at CURE Kenya
- Day 67Morgan is now sleeping off his meds in the ward! http://bit.ly/ZWjFRh
- Day 67Morgan is receiving treatment at CURE Kenya - Little man has gone back to get debridement on his right foot. Doctors say if everything looks good we can go ahead and do a PMR procedure later this week on both feet! Pictures to come!!
- Day 67Morgan's treatment date has been changed to 11/19/2012 - MORGAN IS HERE*!!!!!!!
- Day 6Congratulations! Morgan's funding goal is met!
- Day 1A new photo for Morgan Inijiru Orato http://bit.ly/Sgrdat
- Day 1A new photo for Morgan Inijiru Orato http://bit.ly/Sgr8DA
- Day 1A new photo for Morgan Inijiru Orato http://bit.ly/SgqYMl
- Day 1A new photo for Morgan Inijiru Orato http://bit.ly/TXIrgQ
$1,000 helps CURE Kenya heal Morgan (FAQ's)