Other kids like Pius Mwangi who need your support
Pius's case has been archived
- 6 Participants
- 341 Views
- 107 Downloads
- 05/13/2013 The last time we saw him was in August, and the next time we will be going to Nakuru will be in August. With most of the elbow cases, the success rate is usually so high and parents assume that they do not need to return for follow up, we pray that that is the case with Pius.
- 03/01/2013 Every time kids miss their appointments like this, we like to believe that it is because they are doing well and their parents feel that they no longer need any follow up. Please be praying that this is so for Pius as well. When he shows up though, we will let you know.
- 01/07/2013 Can we try look out for him in Nakuru in February?
- 10/18/2012 Pius's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 11/29/2012 - Again, no Pius at the clinic today. We are definitely calling them, to refer them to the last mobile clinic in their home area in November.
- 08/27/2012 Pius's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/18/2012 - There was no Pius at the clinic last week, He has been making remarkable progress and I pray that he will retain that record. I hope to see him at at the mobile clinic in October.
- 05/04/2012 Pius showing off how much more he can flex his arm at the mobile clinic in Nakuru yesterday :-) Clearly he is doing so much better and we thank God for that. He is to continue exercising with his mother until we see them again in August. http://bit.ly/J5vU6C
- 05/04/2012 Pius's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 08/23/2012
- 03/13/2012 Congratulations! Pius's funding goal is met!
- 03/09/2012 Pius's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 05/03/2012 - Because of a government hospital strike, we had to cancel our mobile clinic yesterday! We tried calling Pius, but weren't able to connect, so until we hear otherwise, we're hoping he'll come for the next clinic in May :)
- 02/11/2012 All smiles back in his bed in the ward... http://bit.ly/xt8tjC
- 02/11/2012 http://bit.ly/yMbzKx
- 02/11/2012 He couldn't extend his arm past this... http://bit.ly/ww0tvt
We must raise $500 to support this life-changing procedure for Pius at CURE Kenya. (FAQ's)