Other kids like Antony Gathogo who need your support
Antony's case has been archived
- 5 Participants
- 366 Views
- 115 Downloads
- 10/31/2013 Anthony was not amongst those kids who were brought by the school physiotherapists for review, and that often happens when the physiotherapists are content with a child's progress. So for now, lets pray that he continues well and that we will see him again soon.
- 07/31/2013 Anthony and some of his school mates just fooling around. We visited his school last week but his physiotherapists thought he was doing well so did not need a review. We hope that the doctors can review him in October and confirm that.
- 05/24/2013 Its so good to see Anthony sited on his wheelchair without having to think too much about it. Its a clear indication that the surgery went well. He will continue with physiotherapy and be reviewed in three months.
- 03/01/2013 We expected to see him first in his school, then when he missed that appointment, we figured that he would show up in his home town, but he missed that appointment as well. God willing though, we will see him in May, when we go back to his school.
- 10/05/2012 Antony's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 02/28/2013
- 10/05/2012 A photo of Anthony at the follow clinic in Thika yesterday, he is doing well, his wounds are healing well and we thank God for that. He is now in the safe hands of his school physiotherapists and we hope to see him again in February next year. http://bit.ly/Q1lRSi
- 07/12/2012 Antony's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/04/2012 - Not yet back :-(
- 06/11/2012 Congratulations! Antony's funding goal is met!
- 06/07/2012 Antony's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/10/2012 - Apparently, Anthony has not yet reported back to school, so we did not see him today. But it is totally understandable, lets be praying for him as he continues to go through the healing process. God willing, we shall see him in July.
- 05/29/2012 Antony's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 06/07/2012
- 05/29/2012 Antony is leaving us today! He is all smiles and so happy to be out of that contraption doctors have had him in for the last two weeks : ) ! It hasnt been an easy recovery, but well worth all the work! Doctors are pleased with the progress made on his right leg. We will see him again for a review at our mobile clinic in Thika in June! Keep praying for Antony! http://bit.ly/KCmqiT
- 05/29/2012 Antony is scheduled for followup at CURE Kenya
- 05/18/2012 Antony will be with us for the next two weeks, he is currently undergoing traction in the ward on his right leg. Which simply means doctor's are pulling on the bone to correct fractured or dislocated bones, overcome muscle spasms, or relieve pressure. More updates to come !!! http://bit.ly/JBbB1o
- 05/14/2012 Antony is in recovery at CURE Kenya
- 05/14/2012 Antony had a dislocated hip so doctors went in and removed the ball of the femur, giving our little guy range of motion!! Be in prayer as he is now in recovery! http://bit.ly/JP5l30
- 05/14/2012 Antony is receiving treatment at CURE Kenya
- 05/14/2012 Antony is on his way back to the OR to get prepped for surgery! Pictures to come!!
- 05/14/2012 Antony has arrived at CURE Kenya - Antony is here and we are so excited!!!!! i'll let you know when he gets back to the OR!!
- 03/14/2012 A new photo for Antony Gathogo http://bit.ly/xUa444
- 03/14/2012 Meet Antony Gathogo http://bit.ly/AqwSYH