Other kids like Baby of Cello Kayoka who need your support
- Baby Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Baby?
YouBaby lives in Zambia and has spina bifida, and in Zambia the sort of specialty medical care Baby needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Baby who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Baby grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Baby has a curable disability! But you can change Baby's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Baby right now. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Baby to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Baby
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Zambia of Baby's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Baby soon will be
This is your chance to change Baby's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 12/11/2012
- At CURE On 12/11/2012
- Operated On 12/21/2012
- Scheduled For 01/29/2013
- Closed On 03/09/2013
less than 1 year old
- 15 Participants
- 117 Views
- 28 Downloads
- Day 57Baby of Cello Kayoka's case is complete! Learn more at http://bit.ly/Uuv5qS
Tuesday February 12, 2013
- Day 57This is a collage of his surgery in December. Though we tried to get a hold of Cello, our calls wouldn't go through. At least we tried! We're hopeful that B.O. Cello is doing well. http://bit.ly/Y6uNq3
Tuesday February 12, 2013
- Day 44Once again, Baby of Cello was a no-show for her check-up. Looks like we might have to make a call!
Wednesday January 30, 2013
- Day 23Baby of Cello did not come for review today because there was a mix up with the dates. We should be seeing them later this month!
Wednesday January 9, 2013
- Day 7Congratulations! We met Baby's funding goal together!
Monday December 24, 2012
- Day 4Baby of Cello Kayoka is in surgery at CURE Zambia. Learn more at http://bit.ly/Uuv5qS
Friday December 21, 2012
- Day 3Our baby girl is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow to repair the spina bifida sore on her back. Pray for her safety & recovery! http://bit.ly/UeGcay
Thursday December 20, 2012
- Day 2I managed to get a quick photo before her wound dressing. This spina bifida sore is unusually big. http://bit.ly/TYKGhN
Wednesday December 19, 2012
- Day 1Baby of Cello Kayoka has arrived at CURE Zambia. Learn more at http://bit.ly/Uuv5qS http://bit.ly/VLMKJN
Monday December 17, 2012
$2,000 helps CURE Zambia heal Baby (FAQ's)