Other kids like Ezekial Chirchir who need your support
Ezekial's case has been archived
- 1 Participants
- 113 Views
- 50 Downloads
- Day 514 Sadly, another no show for Ezekiel, lets all whisper a prayer for him today.
- Day 451 Ezekiel missed another appointment, and we do not seem to have a contact number to get through to him and let him know of our next clinic. So for now, we are just hoping that he will be able to come through soon or have the mobile clinic coordinators in Nakuru find them and let them know when we will return.
- Day 391 and then a third miss :-( Please be praying that he is doing well even as we hope to see him during the first mobile clinic in Nakuru, which will be in February.
- Day 310 Ezekial's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 11/29/2012 - two misses now. God willing we will be able to get through to his dad and communicate the date for the next mobile clinic in November.
- Day 258 Ezekial's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/18/2012 - There was no Ezekiel at the clinic on Thursday, I don't know why, but I hope that he will be there in October.
- Day 143 Ezekial's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 08/23/2012
- Day 87 Despite our mobile clinic getting cancelled because of a government hospital strike, Ezekial still showed up for his review...he just came to Kijabe instead :) Everything is progressing great, and after getting his casts off & getting measured for a foot brace, he was recasted until we see him again in May! http://bit.ly/yIcAT4
- Day 87 Ezekial's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 05/03/2012
- Day 52 Ezekial's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 03/08/2012 - We're scheduled to see him for review at our next mobile clinic in Nakuru!
- Day 51 Ezekial went in for a cast change today, and all is well! His foot looks great, and after recasting, he was discharged. That said, him and his dad are still waiting on transportation, so they'll stay the night & head home tomorrow. Ezekial's dad Wilson wanted to make sure they had a picture with their roommates before they head back :) http://bit.ly/wEgFIV
- Day 48 Ezekial did great in surgery! Dr. Theuri was able to get rid of some of his deformed bone and to realign some other bones. He drilled two pins into Ezekial's foot to hold the shape as it heals, then he stitched him up & casted him. Now let's be praying as Ezekial recovers :) http://bit.ly/yFzw1N
- Day 48 Ezekial is in recovery at CURE Kenya
- Day 48 He's here and now getting prepped for surgery! http://bit.ly/z4JTbg
- Day 48 Ezekial is receiving treatment at CURE Kenya
- Day 27 We are still counting down days until Ezekiel comes in for surgery, and i am sure he is too. It won't be long now until his right foot looks like his left:-)
- Day 3 Congratulations! Ezekial's funding goal is met!
- Day 1 Ezekial with his dad Wilson :) http://bit.ly/u9n03P