Other kids like Teyent Asrat who need your support
Teyent's Case is Complete!
- 42 Participants
- 661 Views
- 107 Downloads
- 05/13/2013 Teyent Asrat's case is complete! She is doing really well and she was happy as always. The doctors saw her x-ray and said her hip is in the right postion and she does not need any treatment for her hip anymore. We are happy to be sharing in her journey to healing! Learn more at http://bit.ly/IY8v8m
- 11/06/2012 Teyent's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 05/08/2013 - She will be back after 6 months for her follow-up.
- 11/06/2012 Teyent is in a good condition. And her hip is in it's correct position. http://bit.ly/RQgLag
- 11/06/2012 Teyent has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 10/04/2012 Teyent's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 11/06/2012
- 10/03/2012 Teyent's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/03/2012
- 09/12/2012 Teyent's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/18/2012 - Yesterday was the Ethiopian New Year so we didn't end up having a clinic at CURE. Teyent is rescheduled for next week.
- 08/08/2012 Teyent's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/11/2012 - Teyent is a tiny grown up. She's got a funny little attitude. We'll miss her while she's continuing to recover at home from her hip operation.
- 08/06/2012 Teyent is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia - So sorry her status said that she was in surgery for that long. I promise it was just a quick cast change. She has a new spica on and is doing great. She's playing with other little girls in the ward.
- 08/01/2012 Teyent is receiving treatment at CURE Ethiopia - Teyent is getting her cast changed.
- 08/01/2012 She's resting in the ward before her cast change. http://bit.ly/Om2HnL
- 08/01/2012 Teyent's treatment date has been changed to 08/01/2012
- 06/28/2012 Congratulations! Teyent's funding goal is met!
- 06/26/2012 Teyent is scheduled for followup at CURE Ethiopia
- 06/19/2012 Teyent's treatment date has been changed to 07/31/2012 - She'll be back to see us next month for her follow-up.
- 06/18/2012 Teyent's treatment date has been changed to 06/19/2012 - She is scheduled for a cast change tomorrow.
- 06/14/2012 She asked for this photo. She said "Let's take a picture of the sick kid." She's a funny little girl. http://bit.ly/MQ3gIl
- 06/14/2012 She was very unhappy that I was taking a picture of her cast. She isn't fond of it. http://bit.ly/M68Un5
- 06/13/2012 Teyent is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia
- 06/13/2012 Teyent is receiving treatment at CURE Ethiopia - Teyent ended up only needing a closed hip reduction for now. That means that the doctors did not need to go in and place the bone. They did it from the outside. She'll be in a special cast for about 6 weeks to hold the hip in place while it heals on the inside.
- 06/11/2012 Teyent wanted a photo shoot today so that's what happened. http://bit.ly/Mu35yL
- 06/11/2012 Teyent's treatment date has been changed to 06/13/2012
- 05/11/2012 Teyent walking at her first appointment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEySQeXFoZA&feature=youtu.be
- 05/11/2012 And this is where the job is way too hard, choosing between the funny picture or the beautiful one. We could all use a good laugh, funny it is.
We must raise $1000 to support this life-changing procedure for Teyent at CURE Ethiopia. (FAQ's)