Other kids like Tadi Jeldesa who need your support
- Tadi Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Tadi?
YouTadi lives in Ethiopia and has deformed limbs, and in Ethiopia the sort of specialty medical care Tadi needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Tadi who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Tadi grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Tadi has a curable disability! But you can change Tadi's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Tadi right now. Maybe you can afford the $2000 that will provide the care he needs. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Tadi to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Tadi
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Ethiopia of Tadi's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Tadi soon will be
This is your chance to change Tadi's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 04/02/2012
- Scheduled For 04/19/2012
- Closed On 03/09/2013
2 years old
- 2 Participants
- 136 Views
- 40 Downloads
- Day 140We still haven't heard back from CBR regarding Tadi's health or rescheduling an appointment here so for now we're going to go ahead and archive his case until we get word on when he'll be returning to us. Thanks everyone for your patience and prayers for this little boy and his mother.
Monday August 13, 2012
- Day 116We communicated with CBR, where he is staying. Tadi was sick again on the 17th so when he gets healthy, he'll be back to get his surgeries at CURE.
Friday July 27, 2012
- Day 64Tadi's treatment date has been changed to 07/17/2012 - Tadi is still sick according to the caregiver at CBR, where he is living with his mother. He is scheduled to come back to get a check up next month.
Tuesday June 5, 2012
- Day 56Tadi's treatment date has been changed to 05/28/2012 - We are still waiting for Tadi's mom to call and reschedule an appointment for our little friend. Until then, thank you for keeping him and his family in your prayers.
Monday May 28, 2012
- Day 24Tadi's treatment date has been changed to 04/26/2012 - Tadi was discharged due to an ear infection. He couldn't get surgery so he will be rescheduled.
Thursday April 26, 2012
- Day 17Tadi's treatment date has been changed to 04/23/2012
Thursday April 19, 2012
- Day 15Congratulations! Tadi's funding goal is met!
Tuesday April 17, 2012
- Day Tadi is a baby boy that needs surgery for his two clubfeet and both of his hands.
Monday April 2, 2012