Other kids like Naol Negusse who need your support
Naol's Funding is Closed
- 7 Participants
- 224 Views
- 102 Downloads
- 10/06/2014 Naol is in a great condition and everything looks good. The doctor says they will guide his growth and gave him an appointment for six month. http://bit.ly/1oJEwBB
- 10/02/2013 Naol was very happy to see us, his mother says he is doing great and he plays and run around with his friends.The doctors saw him and says they are seeing good progress and they will see him once a year to make sure everything is good. http://bit.ly/15IrfFa
- 04/05/2013 Naol came yesterday for his follow-up and he is doing well. The doctors saw him and said his leg shows a good correction. We will see him again in a couple of months to check on his progress. http://bit.ly/17gOwfc
- 10/04/2012 Naol's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 04/02/2013
- 07/27/2012 Naol's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/02/2012
- 07/25/2012 Naol's treatment date has been changed to 07/25/2012
- 07/25/2012 at his follow-up appointment http://bit.ly/NS0d3h
- 07/24/2012 Naol has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 06/18/2012 Naol's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/24/2012
- 06/14/2012 an x-ray of his legs before the operation http://bit.ly/LZsTWu
- 06/13/2012 Naol is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia - Our little man is not happy at all, but his surgery was successful, and he'll be back in his mother's arms soon enough!
- 06/13/2012 Naol's treatment date has been changed to 06/13/2012 - Today is finally the day! He's going in for surgery right now.
- 06/05/2012 Naol has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 05/22/2012 Naol's treatment date has been changed to 06/05/2012 - We finally have a new appointment date for Naol! We'll see him in a couple of short weeks.
- 04/09/2012 Naol had a hold put on his surgery because he has an infection. After he visits the pediatrician, he will get a new surgery date. I'll keep you posted.
- 03/27/2012 Congratulations! Naol's funding goal is met!
- 03/18/2012 The surgery will straighten his right leg allowing him to run and jump and do everything little 4 year old boys do http://bit.ly/FQpcPV