Join Our Team
CURE is a workplace unlike any other. Where else can you find employees walking through office hallways and hospital corridors, thinking, “We get to do this!” We are constantly amazed that we get to be part of what God is doing through CURE.
Want to join us? First, learn more about working for CURE below, then click the buttons below to see the opportunities currently available.
Who does CURE need?
Our hospitals and programs cannot function without a team of dedicated, talented professionals. We need YOU to consider joining our team so that we can keep doing what we’re doing!
We hire professionals who support and embody the following values:
- Being Christlike – We value reflecting Jesus with compassion to those we serve.
- Being Childlike – We value a child’s passion for life and dependence on God in how we think, live, and love.
- Integrity – We value doing what we say and saying what we do.
- Restoring the Broken – We value taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without voice and resources.
- Intentional Relationships – We value collaborative partnerships that cultivate trust and authenticity.
Positions at CURE
Positions at CURE include, but are not limited to:
- Surgeons – Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Plastics/Reconstructive, and General Surgery
- Physicians – OB/GYN, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine
- Hospital and Specialty Program Administrators
- Medical Directors – Multiple Specialties
- Nurses/Nurse Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Headquarters Team Members, including marketing, development, technology, finance, and operations
Interested in working for CURE but don’t see a position that matches your background or career goals? We still want to hear from you. CURE is a growing organization, with new opportunities available all the time. Complete our general application so we have your information on file.
CURE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, disability, marital status, age, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. CURE fully complies with all government requirements for establishing and administering non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity policies related to the protected classes mentioned above.
In their own words…
I struggle to put into words just how thankful I am to work with the @CUREIntl team. Fascinating, joyful, profound people. So thankful.
— Brant Hansen (@branthansen) September 25, 2014
— Paul Goldsmith (@PaulJGoldsmith) September 25, 2014
Interested in the UAE?
Looking to help CURE fill a short-term need? Check out our volunteer opportunities!