Values & Standards
CURE’s Core Values
The character of CURE and the outpouring of the organization’s work are rooted in five Core Values:
- Being Christlike—CURE values reflecting Jesus with compassion to those we serve.
- Being Childlike—CURE values a child’s passion for life and dependence on God in how we think, live, and love.
- Integrity—CURE values doing what we say and saying what we do.
- Restoring the Broken—CURE values taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without voice and resources.
- Intentional Relationships—CURE values collaborative partnerships that cultivate trust and authenticity.
CURE’s Essential Standards
Every CURE hospital and program strives to meet the following Essential Standards:
- Excellence in Action: CURE delivers first-world quality patient care and program administration in underserved countries, while training national professionals to continue this level of service into the future.
- Intentional Spiritual Ministry: CURE seamlessly integrates proclamation of the kingdom of God into the delivery of medical care and training in a culturally sensitive fashion, taking into account varying levels of corporate (group) and individual receptiveness to the gospel.
- Operational & Financial Sustainability: In order to sustain our impact for generations to come, CURE employs entrepreneurial methods to generate revenue both globally and in the countries we serve, while continuing to nurture the personal and professional lives of those who care for our children and families, maintaining the highest possible quality of facilities and equipment, and developing intentional relationships with local partners to further medical, spiritual, and training activities.
- StratOp: CURE is developing a culture of proactively planning for future activities (maximization/expansion/contraction) while managing for today by holding all of our hospitals and programs, along with headquarters, accountable to stated outcomes through a system called StratOp.
- Ongoing Monitoring & Evaluation: CURE regularly measures and analyzes the effectiveness of its facilities and programs utilizing standardized metrics and network-wide IT infrastructure, adjusting our practices as needed to conform with our Core Values, Essential Standards, and other StratOp goals.