Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Greg Bellig serves as Chief Medical Officer for CURE International. He has been a long-time friend and supporter of CURE and has also served with CURE in the Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Haiti, and Uganda.
Dr. Bellig earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine, completed his residency in anesthesiology at Northwestern Medical Center in Chicago, and completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesia at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago. He holds a specialty board certification in anesthesiology as well as a subspecialty board certification in pediatric anesthesiology from the American Board of Anesthesiology. Since 2003, he has been a Shareholder/Partner Pediatric Anesthesiologist with Central Anesthesia Service Exchange, Inc. in Sacramento, California. Since 2007, he has also served as the Director of Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia.
Dr. Bellig resides in Pennsylvania with his wife Julie and their five children, Olivia, Charlotte, Miles, Adeline, and Esther. In his free time, he is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys exploring with his family.
AHA Training Center and CQI Coordinator
Director of Medical Operations
Dr. Richard Manning started working with CURE International in October of 2004, when he participated in the planning, design, and inception stages of the CURE hospital in Kabul, Afghanistan. […]
- Dominican RepublicCURE Dominicana
- EthiopiaCURE Ethiopia Children's Hospital
- KenyaAIC-CURE International Hospital of Kenya
- MalawiBeit CURE International Hospital
- NigerCURE Hôpital des Enfants au Niger
- PhilippinesTebow CURE Hospital
- United Arab EmiratesOasis Hospital
- UgandaCURE Children's Hospital of Uganda
- ZambiaBeit CURE Hospital of Zambia
- CURE Clubfoot
- CURE Hydrocephalus & Spina Bifida
- Board of Directors
- Management TeamCURE's global management team
- Human Resources & Global Outreach
- Spiritual Ministry