Global Outreach Director / Global Outreach
Heather Hunter serves as CURE’s Global Outreach Director. She was an integral component in the creation of the Global Outreach office and has since seen CURE become an accredited member of the Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission. Heather has mobilized over 6,000 volunteers since she began working for CURE in 2004. Heather graduated from Nyack College with a degree in social science. Before coming to CURE, Heather worked for World Relief in church and volunteer relations.
Originally from New England, Heather currently resides in Central Pennsylvania with her husband, Chad, and their daughter, Hannah.
Global Outreach Coordinator / Global Outreach
Katie serves as the Global Outreach Coordinator for CURE International. In this role, she is often the first person that people will interact with when they contact CURE about volunteering and will walk them through the application and paperwork process.
- EthiopiaCURE Ethiopia Children's Hospital
- ZimbabweCURE Zimbabwe Children's Hospital
- KenyaAIC-CURE International Hospital of Kenya
- MalawiBeit CURE International Hospital
- NigerCURE Hôpital des Enfants au Niger
- PhilippinesTebow CURE Hospital
- UgandaCURE Children's Hospital of Uganda
- ZambiaBeit CURE Hospital of Zambia
- CURE Neuroformerly CURE Hydrocephalus & Spina Bifida
- Board of Directors
- Management TeamCURE's global management team
- Global Outreach
- Human Resources
- Spiritual Ministry