July 2020 Prayer Guide
God our Source, everything else is a Resource
“For from Him and through Him and for Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.” – Romans 11:36 (NIV)
In the quote from the scripture above, Paul affirms all things are from God as the Creator. He is the original source of and reason for existence (from Him). God is not only the source but also the means through which He sustains all that He created – nothing exists without God’s continuous support (through Him). All things are from God and through His power He sustains them, hence he deserves our praise (for Him).
Friends, as we navigate this season of uncertainties and diminishing resources, let us continue to prayerfully fix our eyes and anchor our hope on The Source – resources can be exhausted, but The Source can not. He is reliable when we call on Him to resource us again and again, for His glory.
Serving together for His kingdom,
CURE Senior Director, Spiritual Ministry
Please pray for the containment of the coronavirus and for the health and safety of our co-workers, volunteers, visitors, and patients.
- Praise God for the patients that we reached during our mobile clinics in June.
- Praise God for the gospel presentations we held in June and for the people that responded to the gospel message
- Praise God for the opportunity to have all staff members outside the CURE hospital for a retreat
- Praise God for staff training opportunities on evangelism and trauma training
- Pray for CURE Niger to find an orthopedic surgeon. We are awaiting the arrival of a doctor who has been unable to travel due to the lockdown from COVID
- Praise God for the optimism of our leadership
- Praise God for the new chapel that is under construction
- Pray for the ward expansion, which we hope to start in the next few months.
- Pray for peace for Uganda during this campaign season – elections are early next year
- Praise God that none of our staff has contracted the COVID-19 virus
- Praise God for the continuity of staff discipleship despite social distancing
- Praise God for enabling us to conduct four post-operation mobile clinics
- Praise God for our dedicated partners who are always willing to bring patients to our hospital
- Pray for the people affected – those that are sick and suffering the effects of the virus
- Pray for our staff that are on the front-line in serving patients
- Pray for the citizens of Kenya to adhere to the government’s measures of combatting the spread of the virus
- Pray for the financial sustainability of our hospital and for our processes to remain effective
- Pray that staff will be safe as they travel in and out of the hospital every day.
- Praise God for enabling us to complete another fiscal year amidst many difficult obstacles.
- Pray for our Senior Management team for strength, wisdom, and courage as they make difficult decisions for the hospital
- Pray for us to resume our practice of daily group devotions.
- Pray for God to lead the right people to fill our vacant staff positions
- Pray for financial stability in the new fiscal year
- Praise God for a very peaceful, credible, and transparent presidential election
- Pray for our staff and patients to be kept safe and free from the COVID-19 virus
- Pray for our acting Executive Director (ED), Catherine, as we await the start of our new ED.
- Pray for the oncoming outreach scheduled for the end of July to the Northern province. May God protect the team members from accidents and sickness.
- Pray for our ministry partners (pastors) for assurance that God will guide them to find lost souls
- Praise God for the peace in Ethiopia and continue to pray for stability
- Pray for peace and understanding between politicians in western Ethiopia
- Pray for those that lost their home, business, and family members during the unrest two weeks ago
- Pray for our patient Amanel’s recovery. He has to go through chemotherapy after a big surgery he had at CURE.
- Pray for our long-term patients being away from their peers and school as a result of the pandemic
Prayer Requests are closed for this month.