September 2019 Prayer Guide
“He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.” Matthew 18:2-5 NIV
Most of the time simple is best. Children are good at this—just watch a small child get his or her point across with either a gesture or a word. For a time my son’s favorite word was “again.” Whether I was making a funny face or rolling a ball or throwing him up in the air and catching him-I’d hear with a giggle and smile, “again, Daddy, again.”
In thinking about it, my son had confidence in my skills. He certainly had joy in asking me to do it “again.” He did not hesitate in asking, and I loved responding to his repeated requests.
Jesus, in placing a child on His lap, understood the beautiful simplicity of our relationship with our Father in Heaven as His children.
As children of our Heavenly Father, we have confidence every time a child comes to CURE that God loves them. We know that our Father in Heaven loves to heal and rescue. He loves to reveal Himself. He loves to restore and bring life giving relationship through Jesus.
When He does, we all experience great joy-maybe even giggle. We smile and simply say, “Again, Father, again.” Thank you, friends of CURE, for praying with us.
New prayer requests can be shared at cure.org/prayer-request.
Please pray for God’s continuous healing to our patients in the Philippines as He wills, wisdom and guidance to the medical team in performing surgeries and planning for activities to improve our program, and salvation to the lost people in the hospital.
Submitted on Monday, September 23, 2019 at 11:12 am
Please pray for my dad Varghees M K
He is suffering from severe asthma and breathing issues. Currently in ICU, this night is very important for my dad to recover. I trust in our lord and he can heal him within a second and make him overcome this illness.
Submitted on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:42 pm
– We praise God for the number of patients and families who are always exposed to the gospel through the Spiritual Ministry in Niger.
– We praise God for being able to meet many of patient/ family and staff needs this month.
– Praise God for many staff who went for vacation and got back to CURE safe and renewed.
– Please pray for new staff who have just started the Bible study guide Reaching Towards Goal may the Lord give them wisdom and intelligence to understand biblical truths and the power to obey God’s principles.
– Please pray for the mobile clinic events we will have during September. Ask the Lord to protect the team who is going to the field and to raise some patients who will profit with our ministry.
Submitted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 1:34 pm
– Continue praying for Malawi’s political impasse
– Pray for the ministry in the cyclone area where we will be mobilizing patients from September
– Pray against the xenophobic attacks in South Africa which is causing international relationship to be unrest.
Submitted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 1:33 pm
– Praise God for those who either expressed faith or were restored back to faith, pray that they may be rooted in the Word
– Thank God for the successful outreach i.e. we preached the gospel of Jesus Christ, created awareness of CURE services and we established long term strategic partnerships.
– We pray for the new converts to remain firm in their faith.
– We pray for the host pastors and evangelists to remain zealous in doing discipleship to the new believers.
– Pray for the recruitment process of several hospital positions, that God will give us the right people.
– Pray for the planned spiritual activities for the month of September; Trainings, Visitors, mobile clinics etc.
Submitted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 1:32 pm
– Please pray for us for the coming patient visits to 12 homes
– Please pray for the replacement of Kebede, at the playroom
Submitted on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Hi, friends – we are asking for special prayer for a teenage CURE Uganda patient who has been on a ventilator after surgery for a number of weeks, more than a month. His mom has been faithfully by his side, but of course is exhausted and worried about her other children who are at home and starting school on Monday. She has had to leave her job to care for him. The ICU team is trying to wean him off the ventilator but it’s a difficult process. Please pray that he would be able to breathe on his own so that he can go home and be with his family!
Submitted on Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:01 am
CURE NEURO PRAYER REQUESTS.
• Pray for the memorandum of understanding between CURE Neuro and MOI hospital to be finalized and signed.
• Pray for the children who are up country and are unable to come to hospital, for God to make a way for them to come for treatment.
• Pray for the children with complicated surgeries, for all to go well during the surgeries.
• Pray for the travels during home visits, they can be challenging. Pray that the patients receive me in their homes when I go.
UGANDA PTL ( Mbarara)
• There will be a neurosurgical camp at the hospital in October. Pray that it will be a success and that God takes control.
• Pray for God’s healing upon our patients.
• Pray for safe travel for the home visits scheduled to the nearby districts.
• For God to help the neuro patients and their families to understand the conditions so that family disputes about the condition are eliminated.
• We need God to provide another neurosurgeon in the hospital, to assist the one we have.
• Pray for the needy patients who fail to come to hospital because they lack the means, that God will provide and make a way.
• Thanksgiving to God that the order for our supplies has been shipped.
• There is as a plan to hold a three-month surgical camp from October to November; pray that it will be a success.
• Pray for a 9-year-old girl with a brain tumor; she had surgery but needs more medical interventions. Pray for her healing and for the parents to be strong.
Submitted on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 8:43 am
Dear Lord, I am praying for your strength and peace. I do not know what to do anymore. My parents marriage is on the verge of breaking up. Please Lord, send your Holy Spirit on my parents. Enlighten them with your Love and Light. I beg you Lord to destroy and abolish Satan and his evil attempts to break them apart. Release my father of all his anger, frustrations and doubts. Replenish his heart and mind with your light, joy and peace. Take control of my family and guide it. Send your guardian angels to build a hedge of light and love around us, and not to let any negativity to infiltrate my family. Bless us O Lord. Please hear my prayers.
Submitted on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 2:39 am
Please pray for a family raising funds to travel to Tebow CURE hospital in hopes of finding healing for two children.
Submitted on Monday, September 16, 2019 at 12:20 pm
That God is going to do a miricle in my legal situation soon. Also for a breakthrough in this situation
Submitted on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Pray for us to know God deeper than we ever have this year at Bethany Global University
Submitted on Friday, September 13, 2019 at 5:40 pm
Dear Jesus, thank you for hearing my prayers. I entrust my family completely in your loving hands. I know there is no safer place to be. Bless my family with your LOVE. Guard us and protect us from all evil attacks. Come Holy Spirit, wash away our hearts and minds, remove all negativity and and free us from all the pain. Come Lord Jesus, into our House and build a safe hedge and a refuge of love around us, so only your Light can shine through and Satan cannot tempt us. Send your Guardian Angels to protect us and fill us with your peace & love. Thank You Jesus.
Submitted on Friday, September 13, 2019 at 4:19 am
please pray for me that God would hear and answer my prayers and God to give me the desires of my Heart and a Prudent wife to marry God willing.
Submitted on Friday, September 13, 2019 at 3:27 am
Please pray for my wife. She has cancer.
Submitted on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Please am an artist and my art is truly good even a unique brand of its own, ask THE LORD to bring me a buyer to buy my art pieces.
Submitted on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 10:02 am
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I fully entrust my family into your hands. Lord, come and be present in our life, bring your peace on us and fill us with the Holy Spirit so we may only know peace, joy and love. Cast away all negative thoughts and feelings, from our mind and hearts and fill us with your joy and peace. Calm our emotions, guard our heart and control our tongue, so we are quick to listen, but slow to anger. Build a hedge around us, to block Satan’s attempts to break us. I count on You Lord. I trust in You. I throw myself on Your mercy Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Thank You
Submitted on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 3:08 am
Prayer for my brother Tony. Complete healing of liver damage. Healing of pain. Good results in upcoming med exams. Thanks.
Submitted on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5:08 pm
Hi dear prayer I would like to pray God help Ethiopia in her 2020 National Election .
Submitted on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 2:18 pm
Please pray for me that the Lord will heal me from depression and anxiety. Pray that He will open the door for a good fulltime job with benefits.
Submitted on Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 6:40 pm
Please pray for the healing of my gums and teeth. It’s causing great distress, thank you!
Submitted on Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 9:26 pm
A friend needs a miracle. He’s a really talented guy who has hurt his ankle badly at a time when he needs to perform on stage. His team badly needs him. This seems to be getting him down despite their multiple wins! PLEASE pray for a quick recovery. This is a crucial time for them and it’s happened at a time when he’s about to achieve his dream. Thank you.
Submitted on Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 9:25 pm
I have a son that is 22 years old and was in an auto accident. He is not expected to live. Over 50 piece of his skull was removed that was embedded in his brain. The bible says “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” and I great covet any prayers. His name is Nicholas “Blake” Cox and is in St. Jude’s hospital in Springfield, Il.
Submitted on Monday, September 2, 2019 at 11:21 pm
God bless our main Street churches outreaches in getting and keeping youth in our church mainly female youth as we need them most.
Submitted on Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 9:03 pm
I have diabetes thyroid obesity n schizophrenia n blisters appearing on my face n body.kindly intercede for me in jesus name amen
Submitted on Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 12:44 am
I would like you to pray for my little Boy he is about 1 yr old and he doesn’t have appetite due to this he is losing his weight please help me with your prayer. Thanks
Submitted on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 1:17 am
Please pray that Jesus would reveal Himself to my boss and his family and call them to follow Him. Pray that I would be patient in His timing but also that He would not tarry.
Submitted on Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 2:35 pm
I’m grateful to be in CURE family. My prayer request is that I’m wedding on 28th/09/2019..so I need your prayers that God may provide
Submitted on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 8:51 am
my baby Leroy need your prayers.pray that he heals quickly and he can smile and move around again.
patient @cure Kenya
Submitted on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 3:13 am