CUREkids has been nominated as a
"Most Innovative Use of Social Media"
CUREkids has been named one of the top 25 Most Innovative Uses of Social Media by a Charity for this year's Stay Classy Awards. CURE is the only international Christian organization being recognized in this category, and we need your vote! The top 10 organizations in each category advance to a panel of judges who will determine the winner based on their merits. We feel very strongly that CUREkids is both an amazing use of social media and provides real, tangible value to the thousands of kids and families around the world that CURE's serves each year. Since we know you feel the same, please tell the rest of the world by voting! It's very simple and only takes a minute.
- Click the vote button above, or any of the vote links
- Under the Charity category, find the bottom of the list and click the entry for "Most Innovative Use of Social Media by a Charity"
- Click the vote button next to our entry
- You can vote for other categories or submit your ballot right away
- Scroll up and click Submit my Ballot. (Its the yellow button on the top right of the form)
- To finish and cast your vote (and this is important), sign in with your Facebook account or enter your info on the Stay Classy site