Other kids like Nora Manase who need your support
- Nora Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Nora?
YouNora lives in Malawi and has chronic osteomyelitis, and in Malawi the sort of specialty medical care Nora needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Nora who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Nora grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Nora has a curable disability! But you can change Nora's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Nora right now. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Nora to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Nora
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Malawi of Nora's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Nora soon will be
This is your chance to change Nora's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 11/05/2012
- At CURE On 12/02/2012
- Operated On 12/06/2012
- Scheduled For 12/31/2012
2 years old
- 5 Participants
- 252 Views
- 43 Downloads
- Day 16Nora Manase was discharged from CURE Malawi and is scheduled for a future follow up appointment on January 31 here at CURE. Learn more at http://bit.ly/QCl7WF
Wednesday December 19, 2012
- Day 6Congratulations! We met Nora's funding goal together!
Sunday December 9, 2012
- Day 3Nora Manase is doing well in recovery at CURE Malawi. The bone infection was massive and the surgeons removed a huge chunk of her femur in her left leg. The bone will heal itself and no pins or rods were used due to the risk of infection.
Thursday December 6, 2012
- Day 1Nora Manase has arrived at CURE Malawi. She will undergo treatment this week for a major bone infection in her right femur. Learn more at http://bit.ly/QCl7WF http://bit.ly/QClxfw
Monday December 3, 2012