Other kids like Kalebe Tesfaye who need your support
Kalebe's case has been archived
- 6 Participants
- 266 Views
- 50 Downloads
- Day 114 Kalebe isn't here again today for the follow-up clinic so until we hear back from his mother, we'll archive the case for now. As soon as we get word as to when he'll be back at CURE, we'll update it right away! Thank you all so much for following this sweet little boy's story as he gets that arm fixed.
- Day 106 Kalebe's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 08/14/2012 - We're hoping to see Kalebe tomorrow at the follow-up clinic. He hasn't been to the last couple that he was scheduled for. We haven't been able to get in contact with his family so we're just praying that he will show up here. We love this boy.
- Day 94 Kalebe's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 08/07/2012 - Kalebe didn't make it to the last clinic day, either. If he isn't here next week, we'll try to get ahold of the family and see when we can get him back in here for his final follow-up. Thanks so much for your support and prayers and patience!
- Day 79 Kalebe was not here today for his follow-up appointment. Hopefully we'll see him soon!
- Day 51 Kalebe's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/17/2012
- Day 51 As always, he's walking around the office shaking everyone's hand. We're happy to see him back here! http://bit.ly/MK3pc4
- Day 51 Kalebe has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- Day 22 Kalebe's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 06/19/2012 - We can't wait to see Kalebe back here next month for his follow-up appointment!
- Day 18 Kalebe is watching t.v. in the ward with the other kids and his dad. Surgery photos soon to come!
- Day 17 Kalebe is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia
- Day 17 Kalebe is receiving treatment at CURE Ethiopia
- Day 17 Kalebe's treatment date has been changed to 05/16/2012 - Today's the day! Our little man will be getting a corrective osteotomy for his left elbow to straighten it out!
- Day 16 Kalebe has arrived at CURE Ethiopia - He just walked in and shook my hand. I'm in love.
- Day 9 Congratulations! Kalebe's funding goal is met!
- Day 1 Often we see kids come in with fractures that have healed incorrectly. Kalebe needs a surgery to heal the arm that he broke 3 months ago. http://bit.ly/IuvGqF