- Calvin Needs a CURE
What is CUREkids and who is Calvin?
YouCalvin lives in Kenya and has a leg deformity, and in Kenya the sort of specialty medical care Calvin needs is scarce. There are 100 million children in the world just like Calvin who have little hope for the future.Many can't play with their friends or go to school, and when Calvin grows up, things that we hope for like marriage or finding a job will be difficult or impossible...all because Calvin has a curable disability! But you can change Calvin's life forever.
- You can help
What can you do?
You can help Calvin right now. Maybe you can afford the $3630 that will provide the care he needs. Maybe you can offer $30. Or maybe you can introduce Calvin to others who can help...
- A Community Solution
Be a part of something bigger than you
When you join CUREkids, you're getting involved in something much bigger than you. You're joining a community of people from across the U.S. and around the world that are committed to making a lasting difference in the life of a child who has a curable disability: Calvin
CUREkids builds Communities
focused around one thing:
Healing a Child
- Results that Matter
See how healing changes everything
We all want proof that our gifts are making a difference, and CUREkids offers real results that really matter. Together, we'll see the before and after photos online from Kenya of Calvin's treatment and we'll send updates to you through email and Facebook.
This boy (Alfred) was healed as Calvin soon will be
This is your chance to change Calvin's life forever! Help Now
- Seen in Clinic 10/11/2012
- Scheduled For 01/09/2013
- Scheduled For 02/20/2013
- Closed On 03/09/2013
5 years old
- 55 Participants
- 626 Views
- 50 Downloads
- Day 85We still have not heard anything from his parents, but we are being patient. When they communicate to us, we will let you know.
Wednesday January 23, 2013
- Day 17Congratulations! Calvin's funding goal is met!
Friday November 16, 2012
- Day 2Calvin's treatment date has been changed to 01/09/2013 - Calvin and his parents have been very quiet about when they want the surgery process to start. I am sure they have a lot going through their minds, Lets pray peace for them as they continue to brace themselves for the process ahead.
Thursday November 1, 2012
- Day 19Here is a close up of Calvin's legs, we cannot wait to see this little guy and start our journey of healing with him!! http://bit.ly/PDTpcO
Tuesday October 30, 2012