Other kids like James Macharia who need your support
James's Case is Complete!
- 1 Participants
- 158 Views
- 68 Downloads
- 07/27/2012 James's case is complete - Yeiy! he has been discharged from our clinic :-) What the doctors hoped to achieve with his treatment, they were able to by God's grace :-) Am so sorry I was not able to get a photo of him hand as it is now.
- 06/01/2012 James's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/26/2012
- 04/05/2012 James's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 05/31/2012 - Unfortunately, he was a no show again. I don't know what to assume this time round but let us keep praying that he is doing well.
- 02/10/2012 James's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 04/05/2012 - James was a no show at the clinic yesterday :) I want to believe it is because he had just reported into his new high school. Either way I hope to see him in April when we head to Embu again for our mobile clinic. Otherwise, please be praying for him.
- 01/23/2012 James's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 02/09/2012 - James did not show up for his appointment. None of us know why, but as soon as I do, I will let you know! Until then, we're praying that he'll show up at our next mobile clinic in Embu.
- 01/06/2012 Congratulations! James's funding goal is met!
- 11/25/2011 James has gone home! Doctors have asked him to continue with a few exercises to improve his range of motion, and he's set to come back here to Kijabe for a review in the new year! http://bit.ly/u0TiyW
- 11/25/2011 James's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 01/18/2012
- 11/25/2011 James went through another session of "manipulation under anesthesia" then he was re-casted. He is now hoping to get discharged, so let's wait and see if the doctors say anything about discharging him!
- 11/21/2011 James found his way to us safely yesterday & was ready to head into the OR today! Thankfully, we didn't have to make any cuts to fix his problem...he just needed a little good ol' fashioned man power to stretch his arm out. So while James was under anesthesia, Dr. Mongoli pressured his arm back and forth then casted it straight. Now James is resting up in the ward! http://bit.ly/sPX37P
- 11/21/2011 James is in recovery at CURE Kenya
- 11/07/2011 James and his proud auntie :) http://bit.ly/rt0fwe
- 11/07/2011 See the difference in the angles? Yikes... http://bit.ly/sWVtBN