Other kids like Alauca Itzayana Montes who need your support
Alauca's Funding is Closed
- 8 Participants
- 247 Views
- 85 Downloads
Alauca is suffering with clubfoot, but as an infant our doctors have determined that her condition can be treated through a less-expensive multi-stepped casting process called the Ponseti method. As a result, Alauca's care will be reflected in (instead of one surgery) a series of updates throughout the casting process.
- 11/21/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 12/10/2012
- 11/21/2012 Alauca is scheduled for followup at CURE Honduras
- 11/21/2012 We are happy that we were able to reach Alauca's grandmother and now she has been reschedule for a followup appointment next month!
- 11/12/2012 Alauca has missed her appointment at CURE Honduras
- 08/21/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/22/2012
- 07/11/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/23/2012
- 06/25/2012 Alauca is continuing with bars shoes and will be back in one month.
- 03/19/2012 continuing with bar shoes and daily feet therapy- progressing well! http://bit.ly/FRtx7G
- 02/20/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 03/05/2012
- 02/20/2012 Alauca is now using bar shoes, and here the doctor is showing her mother how to do daily exercises to improve her foot condition http://bit.ly/wqUP03
- 02/06/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 02/06/2012 - Alauca has gradutated to bar shoes and will be back in two weeks to check her progress.
- 01/23/2012 Congratulations! Alauca's funding goal is met!
- 01/16/2012 Alauca's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 01/23/2012
- 01/16/2012 Alauca with her second set of casts http://bit.ly/wVSMZq
- 01/09/2012 Meet Alauca http://bit.ly/wJrFky
- 01/09/2012 Meet Alauca http://bit.ly/yblqHl
- 01/09/2012 http://bit.ly/z7XinO
- 01/09/2012 her little feet prior to treatment http://bit.ly/zPKnYO
- 01/09/2012 Meet Alauca http://bit.ly/zHl6bS
$250 helps CURE Honduras heal Alauca (FAQ's)