Other kids like Tsege Ayele who need your support
Tsege's Funding is Closed
- 5 Participants
- 173 Views
- 117 Downloads
- 07/04/2012 Tsege is scheduled for followup at CURE Ethiopia
- 07/04/2012 Tsege's treatment date has been changed to 11/13/2012
- 07/02/2012 She's here to get fitted for a shoe today.
- 07/02/2012 Tsege has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 06/26/2012 Tsege's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/02/2012
- 06/26/2012 She is coming back Monday to get fitted for a shoe. http://bit.ly/LN24SA
- 06/26/2012 Tsege has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 05/21/2012 Sweet Tsege will be back in a few weeks for a follow-up.
- 05/21/2012 Tsege's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 06/26/2012 - Sweet Tsege will be back in a few weeks for a follow-up.
- 05/17/2012 Tsege's dad says that he is so grateful that CURE has given his daughter the opportunity to be whatever she wants to be. "My hope for her is that she will be a doctor or something like that," he says. Thanks for all of the prayers and the support for her surgery! It's so appreciated.
- 05/16/2012 Tsege is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia - The doctor said that instead of doing what is called a midfoot osteotomy (to straighten out the middle of the foot as well), they just performed a regular clubfoot surgery for Tsege. If she has any trouble in the future after healing, they can go back and correct the middle of the foot, but for now they want to see how it grows as it heals.
- 05/16/2012 Tsege is receiving treatment at CURE Ethiopia
- 05/16/2012 Tsege's treatment date has been changed to 05/16/2012 - Tsege will get her clubfoot surgery today!
- 05/04/2012 Congratulations! Tsege's funding goal is met!
- 04/29/2012 For kids that live in rural villages, conditions such as clubfoot can be seen as a curse or punishment. With treatment, Tsege will be able to go back and show them that it's simply a medical condition that can easily be reversed. http://bit.ly/J1twez