Other kids like Mohammed Abdo who need your support
Mohammed's case has been archived
- 2 Participants
- 40 Views
- 79 Downloads
- 07/27/2012 Mohammed's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 01/22/2013 - He's not sick anymore. He's back at CBR, and we'll see him again at CURE for his 6 month appointment.
- 07/17/2012 Mohammed has arrived at CURE Ethiopia - His leg is healed, but he has been a little under the weather so he is going to see our pediatrician.
- 06/05/2012 Mohammed's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/17/2012
- 06/05/2012 He's just as charming as usual. He is healing beautifully, no complications, not to mention he has the best attitude I think we've ever seen. His dad says "Thank you so much to everyone who has helped." http://bit.ly/ND2AEU
- 04/26/2012 Mohammed's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 06/05/2012
- 04/23/2012 Mohammed's treatment date has been changed to 04/23/2012 - This kid is so special. He came in today for a dressing change. I've never seen a kid come in after surgery to get a dressing/cast change without an anesthetic then go straight back to playing outside. I've yet to catch him not smiling. I'm going to be so sad when he gets discharged!
- 04/20/2012 Mohammed is doing pretty well. He says that he is in some pain, but he is wheeling himself around outside nonetheless. What a trooper. http://bit.ly/I30hZb
- 04/18/2012 Congratulations! Mohammed's funding goal is met!
- 04/18/2012 Warning: some of the photos I posted are graphic. If that is unappealing to you, I wouldn't suggest scrolling through them. But, great news! Mohammed is in recovery, and his dad is excitedly waiting outside the OR for him.
- 04/18/2012 He had a big smile on his face as they wheeled him into surgery. He says he is ready.
- 04/18/2012 Today is a big day for our friend Mohammed. His right leg will be amputated below the knee. Please pray for his physical and emotional recovery from this operation.
- 04/17/2012 Mohammed arrived today with his father and the caregivers from CBA. He had a big smile on his face.
- 04/09/2012 With his friends from CBA; two brothers who are also CUREkids. http://bit.ly/Huui4q
- 04/09/2012 Help Mohammed get the surgery he needs, and pray for his strength as he recovers from losing the part of his leg that he cannot use. http://bit.ly/HWqg4N