Other kids like Ayane Chalchisa who need your support
Ayane's Case is Complete!
- 6 Participants
- 119 Views
- 97 Downloads
- 10/30/2012 Ayane's case is complete
- 10/30/2012 Her treatment is completed. Thank you everybody whose supported her on this journey. http://bit.ly/W22VZO
- 10/30/2012 Ayane started walking without any support. http://bit.ly/UdiWFt
- 10/03/2012 Ayane is so happy, which makes us happy! We love that beautiful smile. http://bit.ly/UETSHO
- 10/02/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/30/2012 - Ayane is still recovering at the Alemachen House. We're headed over there today to visit her and some of the other CUREkids that stay there.
- 08/29/2012 We were happy to see Ayane again yesterday at CURE. She's still recovering at the Alemachen House with all of her friends. It's still amazing to see her transformation. http://bit.ly/NBSK4D
- 08/28/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/25/2012
- 08/28/2012 Ayane's treatment date has been changed to 08/28/2012 - She's here for a follow-up. She looks great! And more importantly, very happy.
- 08/01/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 08/14/2012 - Ayane is still doing wonderfully. We went to visit her yesterday at the Alemachen House, and she had that beautiful smile plastered onto her face. We painted nails, and she helped to paint some of the younger kids' nails, too. She'll be back at CURE for another follow-up in the next few weeks.
- 07/10/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/24/2012 - Ayane is still doing really well. She wasn't here for her follow-up last week or at the clinic this week, but we went to visit her at the Alemachen House, and she had that big beautiful smile on her face. We hope to see her back here soon.
- 06/05/2012 http://bit.ly/ND0bdy
- 06/05/2012 The transformation she's had at CURE, and at the Alamachen House where she is also being cared for, has restored her in more ways than one. For a girl that expressed her physical pain through the sadness in her eyes, to experience the joy in them now is beyond incredible. http://bit.ly/M2SmuS
- 06/05/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 07/03/2012 - Today we saw Ayane smile for the first time since knowing her. It was magical. Thank you everyone whose supported this young girl as she's gone through this physical and emotional transformation. You do more than you'll ever know.
- 04/17/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 06/05/2012 - Ayane was here earlier today for her follow-up appointment. She was in a lot of pain but was still smiling. She'll be back in June for her next appointment. Until then, please keep this sweet girl in your prayers.
- 04/04/2012 Ayane's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 04/17/2012
- 03/30/2012 Ayane is still in a lot of pain from her operation. She was trying so hard to hide her pain last night when we were all watching a movie in the ward, but I could here her breathing really shallow and holding back cries. Please pray for her comfort.
- 03/26/2012 sorry that some of these are a little bit graphic, but I feel like they're necessary to see what it was like to skin graft her leg. http://bit.ly/GNzkrr
- 03/26/2012 Ayane is in recovery at CURE Ethiopia
- 03/26/2012 Ayane's surgery is quite extensive. She is getting a skin graft from her upper thigh to replace the burnt skin that has been removed from behind her knee and lower thigh area. Please pray for her as she enters recovery. She will be in a lot of pain during her healing. The good news, though, is that she will be able to straighten her leg for the first time since she's been an infant.
- 03/26/2012 Ayane is receiving treatment at CURE Ethiopia
- 03/26/2012 Ayane has arrived at CURE Ethiopia
- 03/10/2012 Congratulations! Ayane's funding goal is met!
- 03/09/2012 Hopefully her time at CURE will put a smile on her face. If not, I'm sure that having the use of both of her legs in the future will. http://bit.ly/zPTbZQ