Other kids like Zoe Coleca who need your support
Zoe's Case is Complete!
- 6 Participants
- 125 Views
- 49 Downloads
- Day 243 Congratulations! We met Zoe's funding goal together!
- Day 4 Zoe's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 10/26/2012 - Zoe was discharged this weekend from the hospital and will return for her follow up on two weeks to check on her casts!!
- Day 2 Zoe is in recovery at CURE Dominican Republic - After eight and a half hours, Zoe is finished with her procedure and in her room sleeping off her anesthetics! She's doing great! Dr Ruggles and Santana have dropped the hip alignment, and inserted a casted rod in her left leg. This will prevent her from moving or unaligning their placement. When the casts come off in six weeks, Zoe will be able to walk upright, possibly for the first time in her life with no assistance!!!
- Day 2 Zoe is receiving treatment at CURE Dominican Republic
- Day 1 Zoe has arrived at CURE Dominican Republic - Zoe Coleca is in the building! She is currently getting checked into the hospital for her surgical procedure tomorrow! She will be here tomorrow through Saturday! Normally we don't take patients over the weekend, but in this case, we had on staff call in that would help out in order for her to get her procedure. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. This is only her first step here of many more to come!
- Day 1 Zoe Coleca! http://bit.ly/Qj1ijr