Other kids like Ali Sina who need your support
Ali's Funding is Closed
- 4267 Participants
- 60117 Views
- 200 Downloads
- 04/23/2013 Check out the new photos of Ali Sina! CURE doctors report that his cleft condition has healed very well and further surgery shouldn't be necessary! Thank you for being a part of his journey. http://www.flickr.com/photos/helpcurenow/8673665715
- 09/25/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/28/2012 - Ali headed home from the hospital today. We have him scheduled to return to the hospital at the end of the week for a followup appointment. Please keep he and his family in your prayers.
- 09/25/2012 Ali Sina moved from surgery into recovery at CURE Afghanistan. He's looking smart! We hope he and his mother can return home in the next day or two. http://www.flickr.com/photos/helpcurenow/8021991708
- 09/25/2012 For those interested in the details, here's Ali's palate before ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/helpcurenow/8021986605 ) and after ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/helpcurenow/8021988325 ) his surgery.
- 09/25/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/23/2012
- 09/22/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/19/2012
- 09/22/2012 Hey K-LOVE friends, we have great news to share! This week, Ali Sina returned to CURE Afghanistan for his cleft palate surgery. We'll have picture updates from his procedure next week but for now check out the little guy on Mom's lap. He is getting big! Can you believe it was 7 months ago when Scott Smith went there for for Ali's first surgery? http://bit.ly/PITqYU
- 05/15/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 09/09/2012
- 05/15/2012 Look at that smile! We'll see Ali again at his next surgery in mid September http://bit.ly/L4aof3
- 05/15/2012 Ali Sina at his latest checkup http://bit.ly/JaON9O
- 03/14/2012 Ali Sina made is checkup appointment this week, and he's already looking like a new boy (check out that smile)! He's scheduled for his next followup on April 9. http://bit.ly/xB64Hv
- 03/14/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 04/09/2012
- 03/06/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 03/12/2012 - Ali's tentatively scheduled for a followup appointment next Monday, but his next surgery will be almost 7 months from now. In the meantime, here's another photo of the little guy. http://www.flickr.com/photos/helpcurenow/6813558560
- 03/05/2012 Here's a video with K-LOVE's Scott Smith on the day after Ali's life-changing surgery. The little guy won't let go of Scott's hand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKRxm0wRkj8
- 03/05/2012 Check out this video of K-LOVE's Scott's Smith during Ali's surgery last Tuesday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSI7aiiTclc
- 03/02/2012 Ali's follow up appointment has been scheduled for 03/05/2012 - The little guy and his mother checked out of the hospital late yesterday. He's scheduled for a quick followup appointment early next week, but his next surgery will happen about 7 months from now when he's closer to 1 year old. We'll share a picture and updated next surgery date Monday or Tuesday of next week. Thanks for your continued prayers.
- 02/29/2012 We got a chance to see Ali this morning in Kabul! He was looking great, and his Mom was so pleased. Here's a great pic of the little guy holding the finger of Scott Smith from K-LOVE http://bit.ly/Avgd0a
- 02/28/2012 Ali Sina, just after surgery. We'll have more updates once he's awake and recovered. http://bit.ly/Ae0JVB
- 02/28/2012 Ali Sina with his Mom, just before surgery http://bit.ly/zJocGz
- 02/28/2012 Ali's surgery went very well. Thank you to everyone who followed along with the live updates and pictures at http://www.facebook.com/events/327458260639545/
- 02/25/2012 Ali's surgery is getting so close now! Pray for safety in Afghanistan and for no chest infections (its winter and he's a little guy) that could cause the surgery to be delayed. Lord-willing you'll be able to follow updates live from Ali's surgery at http://facebook.com/cureinternational at 10:30PM EST/7:30PM PST on Monday night, February 27!
- 02/11/2012 Meet Ali Sina from Afghanistan. Scott Smith from K-LOVE will be in Kabul to witness Ali's life-changing surgery on Feb 28. Please pray for Ali and his family. Follow his story at: http://cure.org/curekids/afghanistan/2012/01/ali_sina/
- 01/27/2012 Ali from Kabul with his mother http://bit.ly/z3Ybli
- 01/27/2012 Ali Sina with his oldest brother http://bit.ly/xRWeve
We must raise $1000 to support this life-changing procedure for Ali at CURE Afghanistan. (FAQ's)