Help me raise $1,000 for CURE
I know that these kids need help. I can't imagine how they feel, because I was cured without any problems financially. I would love to raise money to meet this goal. I've done fundraising before for other organizations, but nothing like this. This means a lot more to me, because it hits so close to home. These kids are so close to becoming cured, and all it takes is some effort on our part to help. I know that I can rally some people to get to my $750 goal.
- 05/15/2013I'm getting back in shape for these summer races! Thank you all for the donations! We have less than a month to go!
- 05/05/2013My first 10K! 39:45.
- 04/27/2013It was a great week of fundraising! In less than one month, you all have helped me go over $1,000! You guys are awesome! I went to a RED concert in Louisville and got to hang out with Cure Champion Michael Barnes. There is still plenty of time to donate!
- 04/15/2013No Guts No Glory 6 mile obstacle race was a blast! Running for Cure! Thank you all for the support!
- 04/04/2013New goal: $750! Let's help some kids!
- 04/02/2013I have raised my goal up to $600, because I have had such wonderful donations so far! I'm excited and I know that we can make it!
- 03/30/2013It's been a great couple of days for fundraising. I got some flyers printed and handed out in town. I'm looking forward to the response. I learned tonight that there are still great people willing to give. We are half way to the goal!
- 03/27/2013I'm blown away by the response I've received today! Everybody has shared this page and people have donated. What a great start to this! Lets keep it going! -Michael May
- 03/26/2013I love the response this is getting so far. I'm thankful for everybody that has stepped forward in saying they will donate. I was cured, why can't they?
- 03/24/2013This is me over 20 years ago. I was lucky enough to live in America where surgeries can be done without too many problems. Please help children in other couontries have this same hope.